Want to make a gallery for blogger.First of all i've reviewed text which was generated by Blogger when i insert images. And then few hours of coding made rough, but useful gallery for Blogger. Anyway, due to limitations of blogger itself code looks like an in&*an one. Later i
- It's for blogger only
After editing a page you need to put your JS code again.
- You need to know basics of HTML. If you want to order your photos.
- You need to know CSS. If you want to style your gallery.
For now you need to do the following:
- Make an empty post and add images there.
- Write all text. you want to have in your blog post.
- If you want captions like you see in example below you need to add "alt" property to the image or "title" property to link around image.
- Biozshock.blogspotImages.render([thumb-size], [large-size], [yoxview-options]);
- YoxView documentation is here
- If you want to style image previews, just override CSS file